Vic Gundotra (Senior Vice President of Engineering at Google) recently revealed that Google+ has now surpassed 90 million users. Being that the social network is now only 6 months old, these stats are mind-blowing!
In Vic’s post, he also revealed some other interesting statistics. However, he didn’t just list out the statistics in a boring old text-only update. Oh, no, good ol’ Vic (and his Google+ team) revealed the stats in a way that could only have been done on Google+. Check out the post for yourself, or just read below for a summary of what was announced.
Here are the stats that are revealed in Vic’s photos:
- More than 90 Million people have joined Google+
- Over 60% of users sign in daily
- Over 80% of users sign in weekly
- There has been at least 1 new feature released every day
- There are over 1 Million business and brand pages
This is downright astonishing in the world of social networks. Google+ is growing at a pace that can only be described as game changing. How soon will they reach 100 million users? Well, luckily, we created an infographic for that!